We have a giant post today for WHAT TO WEAR WEDNESDAY. Fashion trends, style and what to wear are always on our minds when planning your outfits for your once-in-a-lifetime senior portrait session.
The A list of trendy essentials and lots of straight up favorites for Spring and Summer 2012
- Crochet and Lace-
Still going strong and we love it for your senior session for it’s texture in cream, black, bold colors, pastel hues: lace detailing is a feminine essential to your wardrobe.
- Maxi Dresses and Skirts- play with proportions- mix it up with a corset top.
- Vintage Boho chic- take your favorite feminine look to a new level.
- Easy Fit sweaters and Knits.Open knit sweaters worn off the shoulder for a laid back look and feel.
- Corsets- corset dresses and tops are everywhere from print to lace.
- Tiers and peplums- Fun, waist slimming mini floral prints are sweet.
- Hoodies in sweatshirts to knits are staple from city streets to beach.
- Leather bracelets
- Colorful skinnies in soft spring colors are even cooler than brights.
- Plaid shorts
Most of us live our life in JEANS. They are a must-have in your senior portrait wardrobe with many styles to choose from. Keep in mind that dark wash and deep color are always a more body flattering and slimming choice.
- Cropped and capri
- Slim boot
- original boot
- hipster flairs
DRESSES AND SKIRTS
• simple beach cover ups in the sand = relaxed summer fun
• festival bohemian | BoHo maxi dresses and skirts and prints and a floppy sun hat
• chilled out strappy sundresses and cowboy boots or bare feet
• party and prom dressed up with glam shoes.
Trends we have seen on our senior girls.